Since Lars Wenaas founded the company in Måndalen, Norway in the 1920’s, Wenaas has grown through three generations to become a leading global supplier of workwear and Personal Protective Equipment solutions. From our origin as a manufacturer of high quality workwear, we have maintained the apparel manufacturing know-how and complimented it with strong expertise in protective equipment, making us an ideal single source partner for a wide range of industries.
In addition to our strong product offering, we are continuously developing our international supply platform. We are already present with our own facilities and organizations in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Azerbaijan and Georgia. This enables us to provide global solutions, but with local service.
Wenaas is a one-stop-shop for protective equipment and apparel requirements for any workforce. Our product portfolio includes the most recognized brands in the industry, allowing flexibility and choice for the customer. Working closely with the customer, we offer a wide range of bespoke product and service solutions designed to meet the requirements of any industry.
Wenaas is the Direct Division of Kwintet AS, Europe’s largest supplier of workwear. The Wenaas division had sales in excess of Euro 170 million in 2003, a year in which the Kwintet AS group recorded revenues of Euro 356 million.
- We assist our customers in implementing comprehensive programmes combining Health & Safety as well as Corporate Image and Employee Comfort – improving performance and corporate identity.
- We provide this service in a fully integrated one-stop-shop environment for all workwear and PPE requirements – eliminating the need for multiple suppliers and costs associated with fragmented supply chains.
- We provide a “from stock service” for all key customers, including man-pack shipment to individual users - cutting issue and management costs for the customer.
- We do it all from the best developed multinational supply platform – creating cross border benefits for our customers in an increasingly international business environment.
- We provide integrated technology solutions to streamline supply transactions – driving out costs from business process.